mokslas, gamtos mokslai, mokslo šaka, meistriškumas, mokėjimas
Noun(1) a particular branch of scientific knowledge(2) ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
(1) It's used in medical science and some other areas, too.(2) Emily's garden inspirations were also fueled by her high school science teacher and study hall supervisor.(3) It is a polemic because it sidesteps the criticism of science and its metaphysics by Hegel, Nietzsche and Heidegger.(4) Nanotechnology is an emerging engineering field that borrows from such areas as materials science , engineering, chemistry, biology and physics.(5) It can't be directly observed or measured (except by me) and appears to play no causal role according to determinist science, so science denies it.(6) But understanding the science of complexity is a far more useful metaphor than the traditional appeal to Newtonian physics.(7) The next 20 promise even greater advances, particularly in the areas of materials science , computer aided manufacturing technology, and molecular biology.(8) Patients feel that modern medical science has become too commercial, almost to the point of being labeled as unethical.(9) McGill's timber studies developed within a utilitarian culture that expected science to produce practical results.(10) the world of science and technology(11) These are just a few of the things historians do when they study the past of science , technology and medicine.(12) Call it the big book of activities for science geeks - it features 100 weird and wacky experiments.(13) The team members were chosen from among graduate students in computer science at the participating universities.(14) We promote the science of psychology, and we rely on the foundation it provides for the practice of psychology.(15) the science of criminology(16) Instead, we have found that our history fits the naturalistic world of science .
(1) computer science :: kompiuterių mokslas
(2) social science :: socialiniai mokslai
(3) political science :: politiniai mokslai
(4) life science :: gyvenimo mokslas
(5) environmental science :: aplinkos mokslas
(6) bachelor of science :: mokslo bakalauras
(7) physical science :: Fiziniai mokslai
(8) science and technology :: Mokslas ir technologijos
(9) medical science :: medicinos mokslas
1. physics ::
2. branch of knowledge ::
3. skill ::
prescience, science, sciences
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Math, Science, History,
unraveling the mystery ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
- Do you like SCIENCE fiction?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
What a sick use of SCIENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Hey, guys, you will really appreciate this.
I read the best SCIENCE joke on the Internet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Remember the grant proposal I submitted
to the National Science Foundation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: science
Meaning and definitions of science, translation in Lithuanian
language for science with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of science in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'science'
What science means in Lithuanian, science meaning
in Lithuanian, science
definition, examples and pronunciation
of science in Lithuanian language.