jautiena, mėsinis gyvulys, jėga, storulis, pretenzija
Noun(1) cattle that are reared for their meat(2) meat from an adult domestic bovine(3) informal terms for objecting
(1) Make meat the last thing you put in your shopping cart to ensure that the beef stays cold until you get home.(2) Jay had ordered roast beef sandwhiches in panini bread and iced chocolate for her and iced coffee for himself.(3) In a saucepan over medium heat, combine bacon, sausage and beef .(4) Main courses included roast beef , lamb and pork from the carvery, steak and kidney pie, poached chicken with mushroom and asparagus sauce and vegetable lasagne.(5) He's got a bit more beef on his bones now, but he's lost none of his cheerful, boyish looks.(6) My beef is the lack of communication that often fosters false expectations in patients, who then blame the local doctors when things turn out worse than they hoped.(7) When they concluded that the truth lied somewhere in between what they were both told, the decision was to bring the two crews together to squash the beef .(8) I would bake muffins on the bus in the early morning and roast beef in the afternoon.(9) a beef sent to the abattoir(10) Although beef is still the meat most often consumed by adults in Quebec, consumption of red meat has decreased since 1971.(11) Cut small slits in your pork or beef roast before cooking and insert half cloves to season.(12) We definitely need more beef up front.(13) Tuck into steak, roast beef , venison and other red meat at least three times a week(14) He dropped his stack of papers and envelopes onto the table, and took my plate to cut up the beef , cheese, and slice the bread thinner without a word.(15) he's been brought in to give the team more beef(16) getting caught with pot in the sixties was a narco beef
(1) roast beef :: jautienos kepsnys
(2) beef stew :: jautienos troškinys
(3) beef up :: sustiprinti
(4) beef steak :: jautienos kepsnys
(5) corned beef :: Sūdyta jautiena
(6) ground beef :: Malta jautiena
(7) beef jerky :: jautienos trūkčiojantis
(8) beef cattle :: mėsiniai galvijai
(9) minced beef :: Malta jautiena
(10) beef burger :: jautienos mėsainis
1. muscle ::
2. complaint ::
3. beef cattle ::
4. bitch ::
5. toughen up ::
6. complain ::
7. bitch ::
beef, beefed, beefing, beefs, beefy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if we come across
fresh BEEF in the market.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
and BEEF and pork
do you produce on Dragonstone
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
I mean, some people settle
for plain old BEEF kidneys.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Now, there's a hairy little fella
with a genuine BEEF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
You just sit there, a rich slab of BEEF,
and all the birds come pecking.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: beef
Meaning and definitions of beef, translation in Lithuanian
language for beef with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beef in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'beef'
What beef means in Lithuanian, beef meaning
in Lithuanian, beef
definition, examples and pronunciation
of beef in Lithuanian language.