pamoka, pamokymas, evangelijos ištraukamokyti, duoti pamokas, pamokyti, išbarti
Noun(1) a unit of instruction(2) punishment intended as a warning to others(3) the significance of a story or event(4) a task assigned for individual study
(1) an advanced lesson in math(2) It is not achieved either, when one or two persons out of a crowd of hundreds read a lesson or take part in a prayer.(3) This shameful case should serve as a painful lesson for those in power.(4) Despite the fact that this lesson took several class periods to complete, I feel it was definitely worth it.(5) a driving lesson(6) let that be a lesson to you!(7) Take a private tennis lesson from a pro or choose a women-only class.(8) Hopefully, we have now learned our lesson from the past.(9) Discover the hidden lesson in each experience to develop a profound understanding of life and yourself.(10) an advanced lesson in maths(11) The two girls tease Johnny about the morning's bible lesson .(12) When you are constantly aware, every experience becomes a lesson in life.(13) Somewhere, there's a lesson in that for Europe's leaders.(14) A few days after reading this report I opened my Bible to read the lesson for the daily office.(15) the tragedy is a lesson in disappointment(16) Teaching this important lesson is not something you will be able to do on your own.
(1) lesson plan :: pamokos planas
(2) driving lesson :: vairavimo pamoka
(3) private lesson :: privati pamoka
(4) music lesson :: muzikos pamoka
(5) learn a lesson :: pasimokyti
(6) this lesson :: Ši pamoka
(7) moral lesson :: moralinė pamoka
(8) teach a lesson :: mokyti pamoką
(9) singing lesson :: dainavimas pamoka
(10) object lesson :: pavaizdi pamoka
1. class ::
4. warning ::
5. moral ::
6. object lesson ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe it's a good thing we came here.
It's like a LESSON in what not to do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Howard, I'm going
to need another Mandarin LESSON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
We need to teach them a LESSON
about the way we deal with their kind.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Shall I explain to you
in one easy LESSON how the world works?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
I got lost on my way back
from my embroidery LESSON
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: lesson
Meaning and definitions of lesson, translation in Lithuanian
language for lesson with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lesson in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lesson'
What lesson means in Lithuanian, lesson meaning
in Lithuanian, lesson
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lesson in Lithuanian language.