rūpintis, trukdyti, nusibosti, terliotis, įkyrėti, įgristi, įsipykti, iškvaršinti, kvaršinti, lįsti, prikibti, pristotirūpestis, vargas
Noun(1) an angry disturbance(2) something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
Verb(1) take the trouble to do something; concern oneself(2) cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations(3) to cause inconvenience or discomfort to(4) intrude or enter uninvited(5) make nervous or agitated(6) make confused or perplexed or puzzled
(1) I'm really sorry to bother you with this, Katrina.(2) This comment, though it might've been different under other circumstances, did not bother me at all.(3) We paid a brief visit to Highland Park, but didn't bother with the distillery tour (when you've seen one, you've seen them all).(4) Sorry to bother you with such a rudimentary question.(5) Apparently, no one cared enough about this old house to even bother with locking the door.(6) It was a rather rough-looking chap who said, ├ö├ç├┐Sorry to bother you but we're in the area and we're selling fresh fish├ö├ç├û.(7) it's no bother , it's on my way home(8) Don't bother with the scenic railway, grumped the driver who picked us up from the Megalong Valley once we'd landed.(9) Point-and-shoot cameras are ideal for this kind of photography, because they let you react quickly with little fuss or bother .(10) I hope she hasn't been a bother(11) The black marks were a bother .(12) I'm sorry to bother you so late, but I am wondering if I can talk to you, privately?(13) Let somebody else bother about developing young players.(14) A woman who turned 104 last Thursday had just one wish for her birthday - she didn't want any fuss or bother .(15) he saved me the bother of having to come up with a speech(16) A year earlier the players had presented a programme of works by Bach, Vivaldi, and Mozart without any fuss or bother .
(1) bother about :: rūpintis
(2) bother with :: vargintis su
(3) it doesn't bother me :: jis nesivargina man
(4) not to bother :: ne nerimauti
1. trouble ::
2. nuisance ::
3. annoyance ::
4. fuss ::
5. disturb ::
6. mind ::
7. worry ::
8. irritate ::
9. trouble oneself ::
1. calm ::
2. compose ::
3. quiet ::
4. settle ::
5. soothe ::
bother, botheration, bothered, bothering, bothers, bothersome
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
I'm so sorry.
I didn't mean
to BOTHER you.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
or don't BOTHER writing one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
- Why do I BOTHER talking to you?
- Oh, come on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
I said don't BOTHER me!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: bother
Meaning and definitions of bother, translation in Lithuanian
language for bother with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bother in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bother'
What bother means in Lithuanian, bother meaning
in Lithuanian, bother
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bother in Lithuanian language.