eismas, judėjimas, transportas, prekyba, gabenimas, pranešimų srautas, greitis, apsikeitimasprekiauti
Noun(1) the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles(2) buying and selling; especially illicit trade(3) the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time(4) social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with'
Verb(1) deal illegally(2) trade or deal a commodity
(1) Networks were configured for message traffic with packet sizes of 512 bytes.(2) The freight and passenger traffic is greater in the latter part of the week than at the beginning of the week.(3) Without message traffic , the most skilled analysts are helpless.(4) Obviously this is an area of greatest risk from fire, but sadly many people are also injured following road traffic accidents and other emergencies.(5) I promise that never again will you have to run amidst moving traffic to catch the 6.15 local to work.(6) the government will vigorously pursue individuals who traffic in drugs(7) data traffic between remote workstations(8) traffic is heavy on the bridge(9) As some say, up to 20% of their revenue is derived from the traffic in illegal sound recordings.(10) However, it is not our sole responsibility - everybody has a part to play in reducing road traffic accidents and that includes parents.(11) An independent report commission by air traffic controllers said the growth in air traffic poses significant new risks and proposes changes to improve safety.(12) These figures show that, in general, the effect of heavy vehicles on traffic flow increases with the increase in grade.(13) the carpet is suitable for heavy traffic areas(14) You made me around 20 minutes late, and then I was caught in traffic because I hadn't left early enough!(15) They asked to be informed if the prospects of the livestock traffic in 1930 were likely to be such as would justify the reduction in lairage charges.(16) Other government figures said the dispatch of soldiers to the border was to curb contraband traffic in the region.
(1) traffic jam :: eismo kamštis
(2) traffic light :: šviesoforas
(3) traffic lights :: šviesoforas
(4) heavy traffic :: didelis eismas
(5) traffic sign :: kelio zenklas
(6) traffic accident :: eismo įvykis
(7) traffic congestion :: eismo spūstys
(8) traffic signal :: eismo signalas
(9) air traffic control :: oro eismo kontrolė
(10) air traffic controller :: oro skrydžiu kontrolierius
2. a traffic jam ::
3. trade ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
until she's ready to drive
into oncoming TRAFFIC?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
A friend of his, in the TRAFFIC branch,
passed on to me this video.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
I don't know, he uses that TRAFFIC app.
Maybe there's an accident.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
We have viewed
the TRAFFIC surveillance cameras
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Well, I keep telling you to put
that TRAFFIC app on your phone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: traffic
Meaning and definitions of traffic, translation in Lithuanian
language for traffic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of traffic in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'traffic'
What traffic means in Lithuanian, traffic meaning
in Lithuanian, traffic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of traffic in Lithuanian language.