spontaniškas, savaiminis, spontaninis, savanoriškas, stichiškas, savaimingas, gaivališkas, nevalingas
Adjective(1) happening or arising without apparent external cause(2) said or done without having been planned or written in advance
(1) The audience loved it so much that they gave spontaneous applause after the fierce ending of the first movement.(2) The audience alternated compulsive chatter with breathless silence, and there were three or four mid-film bouts of spontaneous , delighted applause.(3) Whistler's charm was genuine and completely spontaneous .(4) I have never been spontaneous , but people change.(5) The 27-year-old director also exhibits a great reverence for his actors, whose performances often seem so spontaneous , many viewers mistakenly believe the film was improvised.(6) Both improvisation and the musical hold the contradictory idea that spontaneous performance is available to all and that some people are more spontaneous or open than others.(7) This was unfamiliar music to them, and to show such a spontaneous reaction was very gratifying.(8) Sarah is the free spirit black sheep of a rich family who is known for her impulsive, spontaneous personality.(9) For what it's worth, a zooid is ├ö├ç├┐an organic cell capable of spontaneous movement independent of the parent organism.├ö├ç├û(10) A lot of it has a spontaneous feel and that's why it's so good.(11) His natural ability to be flexible and spontaneous at the same time always commended itself to orchestras, but I don't believe he looked on himself as a stylist.(12) The spontaneous form of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, the one not linked to consumption of beef or anything else, claimed over 1,000 Brits in the same time period.(13) Now, it's more concentrated and not as spontaneous .(14) They just do it, and it's beautiful and creative and spontaneous .(15) Actors, particularly, responded to his approach, claiming this method gave a fresh, spontaneous quality to their performances.(16) She's so lively and smiley that her responses to the audience seem entirely unforced and spontaneous .
(1) spontaneous combustion :: spontaniškas degimo
(2) spontaneous abortion :: savaiminis persileidimas
(3) spontaneous application :: spontaniškas programa
(4) spontaneous generation :: spontaniškas karta
1. unplanned ::
2. reflex ::
3. natural ::
4. self-generated ::
5. ad-lib ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Shall I count down from three?
- No, I think it needs to be SPONTANEOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
We were out one night
and things got a little SPONTANEOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
I no longer stage SPONTANEOUS
biohazard drills after 10 p.m.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
to a SPONTANEOUS date night
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: spontaneous
Meaning and definitions of spontaneous, translation in Lithuanian
language for spontaneous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spontaneous in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'spontaneous'
What spontaneous means in Lithuanian, spontaneous meaning
in Lithuanian, spontaneous
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spontaneous in Lithuanian language.