sėlinti, nukniaukti, slinkti, daryti slapta, daryti pasalomis, nudžiauti, skųstiniekšas, veidmainys, skundikas, skundeiva, nepastebėtas išėjimas, uždara peržiūra, įdavikas, įskundėjas
Noun(1) a person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible(2) someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions(3) someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
Verb(1) to go stealthily or furtively(2) put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner(3) make off with belongings of others(4) pass on stealthily
Adjective(1) marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed
(1) Is winter finally over, or is this just a sneak preview?(2) But if you are a chameleon, you can sneak in and move ahead with the furtiveness required in one-day cricket.(3) If you're riding a hold-up horse or a doubtful stayer you have to sneak him round, taking the shortest route around the inside and keeping him as relaxed and switched-off as possible.(4) A few stragglers return from lunch, and the April afternoon clouds are too threatening to tempt anyone to sneak out for an early tee time.(5) As I passed the house a third and final time, I managed to sneak a peek through the gap in the trees.(6) So, you know, to sneak someone onto a cruise ship, that would be almost an impossibility.(7) To all of you who have been patiently waiting, we are opening our doors for a sneak preview of our fantastic new space from December 20th through(8) I hoped that lofty ambition alone might sneak me through to the finals.(9) Come for a sneak preview on our initial findings!(10) My parents use to sneak me into jazz clubs when I was underage(11) Am I allowed a sneak preview of the next one, I ask?(12) She continued to read silently, her eyes glancing upwards to sneak a peek at Zach.(13) Since then I've received a newsletter every few months, and the occasional free ticket to see a sneak preview of an upcoming film.(14) Friday's first snapshots amounted to a sneak preview.(15) It sounds like something only a sneak would do, but I can't not do it.(16) Many who saw the new models at a sneak preview will have been surprised by the changing interface between driver and machine.
(1) sneak peek :: užmesti akį
(2) sneak out :: nukniaukti iš
(3) sneak in :: nukniaukti
(4) sneak preview :: išankstinę peržiūrą
(5) sneak away :: nukniaukti toli
(6) sneak up :: prisėlinti
(7) sneak off :: nukniaukti ne
(8) sneak around :: šnipinėti
(9) sneak attack :: sėlinti ataka
(10) sneak into :: nukniaukti į
3. creep ::
4. smuggle ::
5. steal ::
6. slip ::
7. pilfer ::
8. furtive ::
9. exclusive ::
10. stealthy ::
sneak, sneaked, sneaker, sneakers, sneakily, sneaking, sneaks, sneaky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sneak you out of the city
in the back of a cart?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
And when he went to bed at night,
elves would SNEAK in...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
We're not gonna
SNEAK an army through a back gate.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
You've convinced me, maybe we should
SNEAK in and shampoo her carpet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Yeah, um, listen,
I have to kind of SNEAK out for a while.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: sneak
Meaning and definitions of sneak, translation in Lithuanian
language for sneak with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sneak in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sneak'
What sneak means in Lithuanian, sneak meaning
in Lithuanian, sneak
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sneak in Lithuanian language.