siekti, ieškoti, reikalauti, prašyti, kreiptis, stengtis
Noun(1) the movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
Verb(1) try to get or reach(2) try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of(3) make an effort or attempt(4) go to or towards(5) inquire for
(1) they came here to seek shelter from biting winter winds(2) He advised couples who suspected they may be growing apart to seek counselling early.(3) it's his job to seek out new customers(4) Many affected people do not seek help from professionals.(5) Despite this, many people do not seek help for their problems.(6) Your willingness to seek training beyond the studio's requirements sends a very strong message.(7) Their only shelter is an abandoned trench, where they rest and seek refuge, but little do they know that their nightmare has only just begun.(8) He's agreed to seek counseling, but I believe it's too late.(9) I've tried to get him to accept my advice that he should seek medical help, but he persists.(10) In such situations, it is understandable that parents should seek an explanation, in a vain attempt at closure.(11) People concerned should seek medical attention when early symptoms set in.(12) If skin is badly torn or if bleeding persists, apply pressure to stop the bleeding, then seek medical help.(13) They seek to establish their own state to oppress people, legally and officially.(14) However, if parents do have concerns about their child's health, they should seek medical advice as soon as possible.(15) to seek compensation(16) If anything serious happens to you or a person for whom you have responsibility, or you have any medical concerns, you should seek advice from a medical professional.
(1) seek out :: suieškoti
(2) seek for :: Ieškoti
(3) hide-and-seek :: slėpynės
(4) seek help :: Ieškoti pagalbos
(5) seek advice :: konsultuokitės
(6) seek after :: ieškoti
(7) seek shelter :: Ieškoti pastogės
(8) seek revenge :: ieškoti keršto
1. search for ::
2. try to obtain ::
3. ask for ::
4. try ::
5. search ::
6. attempt ::
seek, seeker, seekers, seeking, seeks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that the enchantress
you SEEK is staying
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
What would you SEEK out?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
This is where you'll find the man you SEEK.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
...actively SEEK to nourish the same pup.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
...but I don't condemn those
who SEEK to accelerate the process.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: seek
Meaning and definitions of seek, translation in Lithuanian
language for seek with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of seek in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'seek'
What seek means in Lithuanian, seek meaning
in Lithuanian, seek
definition, examples and pronunciation
of seek in Lithuanian language.