avinėlis, ėriena, aviena, ėriukas, ėriuko mėsa, Dievo avinėlisėriuotis, apsiėriuoti
Noun(1) young sheep(2) English essayist (1775-1834(3) a person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters(4) a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child(5) the flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
Verb(1) give birth to a lamb
(1) Me, I'd rather sit here eating a Tootsie Roll Pop, innocent as a newborn lamb , and not worry about stuff like the police.(2) Gary Neville's bleeding from the head, the poor lamb .(3) I recommend a light, acidic Beaujolais Villages as your wine partner to a lamb curry.(4) Ewes due to lamb , cows due to calve, ran terrified through fences.(5) If the first few ewes lamb with poor milk supply - seek help and take action.(6) Even a man of Karsh's considerable charm couldn't have turned Churchill from lion to lamb in an instant.(7) Shetland sheep lamb very easily(8) They're typically stuffed with a rice and meat mixture, but with lamb chops as the centerpiece, do I really want to do meat in the stuffing?(9) he accepted her decision like a lamb(10) Have members ever seen a lamb or sheep die from flyblow?(11) The singer is admitting to the listener that he is feigning the innocence of a lamb in order to get close to Little Red.(12) Sunday roasts - lamb , beef and pork - were available, as was half a roast chicken.(13) lamb chops(14) Oh, the inhumanity of it all, the snobbery, the poor lamb .(15) I dip a sprig of rosemary into the oil and place it over each lamb chop.(16) You need best end of neck lamb chops but don't over-trim them; leave a little fat on for flavour.
(1) leg of lamb :: kojos Ėriukams
(2) roast lamb :: skrudinta ėriuko
(3) little lamb :: mažai ėriukų
(4) the lamb :: Avinėlis
(5) lamb chop :: ėriuko pjautinukas
(6) lamb stew :: ėrienos troškinys
1. dear ::
1. wolf ::
lamb, lambed, lambency, lambing, lambs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...tried to make me eat LAMB.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
If the LAMB sees the knife, she panics.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
I'm a LAMB.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
- Leonard, would you be a LAMB--
- She's kidding.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Lamb men make good slaves.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: lamb
Meaning and definitions of lamb, translation in Lithuanian
language for lamb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lamb in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lamb'
What lamb means in Lithuanian, lamb meaning
in Lithuanian, lamb
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lamb in Lithuanian language.