rankena, kotas, dingstis, pretekstas, kriaunos, ranktūristvarkyti, valdyti, elgtis, reguliuoti, prižiūrėti, traktuoti, vairuoti, liesti rankomis, laikyti rankose, daryti rankomis, prekiauti, sužaisti ranka, vartoti
Noun(1) the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
Verb(1) be in charge of, act on, or dispose of(2) interact in a certain way(3) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(4) touch, lift, or hold with the hands(5) handle effectively(6) show and train
(1) I can handle myself in a fight(2) In particular, people who handle money or budgets in their working lives feel that they ├ö├ç├┐deserve a break├ö├ç├û from that.(3) I'd like to spend the next session trying to get a handle on some of the emotional issues which led to her feeling of being overwhelmed.(4) Saratoga leads all North American tracks in average attendance, on-track wagering, and total handle .(5) I've been talking to a lot of senators and staffers after the Senate hearing, trying to get a handle on the political situation.(6) I'll grip down on the handle slightly for more control, then keep my finish very low.(7) Palace Brothers, Palace Music, Palace Songs, plain old Palace and even, briefly, his given name, have served as his recording handle .(8) We still have a challenge in front of us to create better mutuel handle and attendance, but we look forward to racing in 2001.(9) On a visit to a Paris flea market with the sculptor, Breton lit on a curious wooden spoon with a little boot carved under its handle and carried it off.(10) Purses, starters per race, and total handle have all increased.(11) I was a little depressed for a while, and I may be still somewhat depressed about the one thing that we can't seem to get a handle on and that's war.(12) What I want to do first is get a handle on the statistics for all U.S. multinationals together, and those data are actually pretty clear.(13) They need to get a handle on a really dysfunctional economic system and on law-and-order issues which are out of control.(14) Through a divorce and the death of my father I wasn't able to handle things like I did before.(15) It shows excellent research on his part and flawless writing so everyone can get a handle on the situation.(16) What's important is how you handle this difficult and delicate task - not just for the people you let go, but for the people who remain.
(1) to handle :: susidoroti
(2) fly off the handle :: nulėkti rankena
(3) hard to handle :: sunku dirbti
(4) love handle :: myliu rankena
(5) easy to handle :: lengva valdyti
(6) knife handle :: peilis rankena
(7) grab handle :: Grab rankena
(8) grip handle :: rankena
(9) difficult to handle :: sunku dirbti
(10) handle bar :: rankena
1. haft ::
2. grip ::
3. hold ::
4. control ::
5. deal with ::
6. administer ::
7. trade in ::
8. manage ::
9. do by ::
10. palm ::
11. address ::
handle, handled, handles, handling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
go back in the archive of his feed
until I found his Twitter HANDLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
I want you to HANDLE it.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
the less intelligent
HANDLE emotions better.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
insulted that you guys
don't think I can HANDLE it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
And you're going to let her
HANDLE my food?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: handle
Meaning and definitions of handle, translation in Lithuanian
language for handle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of handle in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'handle'
What handle means in Lithuanian, handle meaning
in Lithuanian, handle
definition, examples and pronunciation
of handle in Lithuanian language.