blauzda, kulninėsuduoti į blauzdą, spirti į blauzdą, bėgti, lėkti, bėgioti
Noun(1) the front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle(2) a cut of meat from the lower part of the leg(3) the 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet(4) the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
Verb(1) climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
(1) she was struck on the shin(2) Further south, the Stufato alla romana is based on shin of beef.(3) She was dressed in a beautiful blossom pink skirt that fell a little below the shin .(4) I always use shin , because it has such a good flavour and texture, but other cuts are fine.(5) For beef, good casserole cuts are shin , brisket, neck, topside, thick flank or shoulder.(6) The object of the ├ö├ç├┐climb├ö├ç├û was to shin up to the top of your rope.(7) Raise your arms out to the sides, hinge at your hips, place your right hand on the shin or ankle of your right leg and point your left fingertips towards the ceiling.(8) Reach forward to elongate the spine, then reach toward the front shin and rest hand here or on the floor, if possible.(9) The knobbly bits on your upper shin , just below the knee cap, are called your tibial tuberosities, and there are muscles attached to them.(10) For example, Star Anise, that peculiar spice that looks like a fossilised flower, has really changed my stews, adding an unfamiliar glamour to shin of beef.(11) For my main course, I had the fillet of Aberdeen beef, with braised shin and green vegetables, served on a bed of creamed celeriac and Madeira sauce.(12) Raise the foot attached to the pulley and bring it across your body in front of your shin , slightly above your ankle.(13) Place right hand on inner thigh, behind right knee, and left hand around shin or ankle of left leg.(14) he has a shin injury(15) These gentle giant pushes are usually most effective when used against any part of the ankle, knee, shin or thigh.(16) As you flex your ankles, knees and hips, the angle of your front shin with the ground should match the angle of your spine with the ground.
(1) shin pad :: Blauzdikaulio apsauga
(2) shin guard :: blauzdos apsauga
(3) shin up :: užsliuogti
(4) shin-bone :: blauzdikaulis
(5) shin down :: nusliuogti
(6) shin of beef :: Shin jautienos
2. scramble ::
3. sputter ::
4. shinny ::
5. struggle ::
6. skin ::
7. clamber ::
shin, shiner, shiners, shins, shiny
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
in the SHIN under the table.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: shin
Meaning and definitions of shin, translation in Lithuanian
language for shin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shin in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'shin'
What shin means in Lithuanian, shin meaning
in Lithuanian, shin
definition, examples and pronunciation
of shin in Lithuanian language.