sektorius, dalis, ruožas, plotas, kulisė, išpjova
Noun(1) a plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle(2) a social group that forms part of the society or the economy(3) a particular aspect of life or activity(4) the minimum track length that can be assigned to store information; unless otherwise specified a sector of data consists of 512 bytes(5) a portion of a military position(6) measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
(1) The southern sector of the Roundway Hospital site was redeveloped about five years ago and is now called Drews Park.(2) Today's announcement is the latest in a series of job blows for the Bradford manufacturing sector over recent years.(3) The search is complete: the hard disk knows what sector , on what track, on what platter the data resides.(4) Computer maker Dell has boosted the tech sector by raising its third-quarter revenue guidance to $9.1 billion.(5) How much private sector involvement is there in trying to deal with computer-related crimes?(6) So far this year, the retail sector has accounted for 14 percent of all job growth.(7) Smith described the fighting in the southern sector as heavy with ├ö├ç├┐lots of casualties├ö├ç├û among al-Qaida forces.(8) What institutions operated in the informal banking sector and how did they operate?(9) In many African cities, expatriates form a large part of the patronage sector of the local intelligentsia.(10) China's traditional handicraft sector grew slowly but steadily until the silver crisis of the early 1930s.(11) He said that the Bobby Van targeted a vulnerable sector of society.(12) the business sector of the city(13) every sector of the public(14) In other words, you do not have to worry about the cylinder, track or sector configuration of the disk drives.(15) And the vastness of this market is not lost on the world's solar energy technology sector .(16) Combined they account for a huge portion of the beef sector which overall makes up about 90% of meat output in the Irish market.
(1) public sector :: viešasis sektorius
(2) boot sector :: įkrovos sektorius
(3) service sector :: paslaugų sektorius
(4) corporate sector :: verslo sektorius
(5) financial sector :: finansų sektorius
(6) bad sector :: blogas sektorius
(7) banking sector :: bankų sektorius
(8) tertiary sector :: tretinis sektorius
(9) industrial sector :: pramonės sektorius
1. part ::
2. branch ::
3. arm ::
4. division ::
5. area ::
6. department ::
7. field ::
8. sphere ::
9. sphere ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
in this SECTOR.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
We're in Sector 22. I mean,
there's nothing out here
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
is secure one--
one SECTOR at a time.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
I need the Sector 16 data
more than ever.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
They're not supposed to get
anywhere near this SECTOR.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: sector
Meaning and definitions of sector, translation in Lithuanian
language for sector with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sector in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sector'
What sector means in Lithuanian, sector meaning
in Lithuanian, sector
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sector in Lithuanian language.