scenarijus, raštas, tekstas, rašinys, rašysena, braižas, laidos tekstas, dokumento originalas
Noun(1) a written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance(2) something written by hand(3) a particular orthography or writing system
Verb(1) write a script for
(1) her neat, tidy script(2) In the original script he was a cop all the way through.(3) Nicola loves the ending, Matt the script editor doesn't.(4) Go the the doc and get a script for it.(5) The font set features 9 unique, historically accurate script fonts.(6) For his part, the chief script writer is understandably opposed to these criticisms.(7) Each, in the language of Simon and Gagnon, with a unique ideal sexual script .(8) Each scroll was labeled along its edge in the flowing script used in most writing.(9) Both partners' ideal scripts and cultural role scripts for foreplay were associated with the performance script for foreplay.(10) The quality of the Arabic script is quite poor, obviously copied by a Chinese artisan.(11) The script writer and director ruined the ending of the movie for me.(12) Thank you so much. but just to make it clear, this is still in English, just in tengwar script .(13) The director himself has penned the script of the film.(14) ├ö├ç├┐It is not about convenience and it's not about saving dollars, it's about the best clinical action of writing a script for a patient,├ö├ç├û she said.(15) So it might actually be a subtle, witty script directed in an imaginative way.(16) So I recorded myself reading the original script 's narration and put it into the film.
(1) movie script :: filmo scenarijų
(2) film script :: filmo scenarijų
(3) run script :: paleisti scenarijų
(4) script supervisor :: scenarijus vadovas
(5) script kiddie :: scenarijų vaikiukas
(6) shooting script :: šaudymo scenarijų
(7) script writing :: scenarijų rašymas
(8) original script :: originalus scenarijus
(9) regular script :: Nuolatinis scenarijų
1. handwriting ::
2. text ::
3. hand ::
4. book ::
script, scripted, scripting, scripts, subscript, subscripts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
I ever tell you about
my Star Trek SCRIPT?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
VINCENT CASSEL: When I first
read the SCRIPT, I thought,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
of hard work they
put into the SCRIPT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
It's the language of Mordor
written in Elvish SCRIPT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: script
Meaning and definitions of script, translation in Lithuanian
language for script with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of script in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'script'
What script means in Lithuanian, script meaning
in Lithuanian, script
definition, examples and pronunciation
of script in Lithuanian language.