eilė, ginčas, skandalas, kivirčas, triukšmas, gatvė, yrimasis, irklavimas, pasiirstymas valtimi, vaidas, peštynės, muštynės, griežtas išbarimas, pyla, erzelynė, vilkstinė, vorairtis, irkluoti, perkelti valtimi, triukšmauti, skandalyti, kivirčytis, vaidytis, išbarti, duoti pylos, įpūsti, irti
Noun(1) an arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line(2) an angry dispute(3) a long continuous strip (usually running horizontally(4) (construction(5) a linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side(6) a continuous chronological succession without an interruption(7) the act of rowing as a sport
Verb(1) propel with oars
(1) Then, from the other end of house, she said she heard ├ö├ç├┐an awful row , shouting and raised voices, a real commotion├ö├ç├û.(2) Another of our employments was to row a little way off from the shore in a boat, and dive for large stones to build a wall round our master's house.(3) Our final day was again beautifully sunny, if freezing, so we decided to row a boat around one of Donegal's many lochs.(4) The organist at the centre of a long-running row at a Yorkshire church is set to leave the area and take up a new post in Germany.(5) Her son, Rahul Gandhi, was seated in the third row behind Gandhi.(6) they had a row and she stormed out of the house(7) There was a row and fracas between the two women and all were thrown out.(8) The two friends had gone for a light row and were turning the double scull boat opposite the boat slip at the Rowing Club when Kieran became suddenly ill.(9) Sometimes, in calm seas, when the outboard stuttered and needed coaxing with frequent plug de-oilings, Angus would row the boat.(10) The couple, who claim they have never had a serious row , say their secret to a happy marriage is always listening to one another and laughing together.(11) Our staff will row the rafts, cook, and provide special activities for the children.(12) I always got a row if I left food on my plate(13) the engine made a heck of a row(14) The woman at the centre of the health row , who is not being named, strongly denied the claim.(15) A report to the council's monthly meeting yesterday said two or three more surgical appointments could be made without impacting on the two posts at the centre of the row .(16) the director is at the centre of a row over policy decisions
(1) in a row :: eilėje
(2) death row :: death Row
(3) back row :: galinė eilė
(4) front row :: pirma eilė
(5) skid row :: Skid Row
(6) to row :: į eilutė
(7) row a boat :: irkluoti valtį
(8) row house :: eilutė namas
(9) row material :: eilutė medžiagos
(10) have a row :: turėti eilutę
1. line ::
2. tier ::
3. argument ::
4. rowing ::
5. course ::
6. run-in ::
row, rowed, rower, rowers, rowing, rowling, rows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and then we must ROW.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Or did they send you to ROW me out
and dump me halfway in the sea?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
so get in the boat and ROW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
It's the hard-knock ROW we hoe
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
- Go! Row!
- Go, come on!
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: row
Meaning and definitions of row, translation in Lithuanian
language for row with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of row in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'row'
What row means in Lithuanian, row meaning
in Lithuanian, row
definition, examples and pronunciation
of row in Lithuanian language.