būtinas, reikalingas, reikiamas, neišvengiamas, privaluspinigai, tai, kas būtina
Noun(1) anything indispensable
Adjective(1) absolutely essential(2) unavoidably determined by prior circumstances
(1) The magazine, he says, is ├ö├ç├┐a necessary consequence of their superstar status├ö├ç├û.(2) If the answer is still yes, you must accept all the necessary consequences.(3) driving is a necessary evil(4) How can one responsibly teach writers who use the reader's revulsion and horror as necessary responses?(5) Many developing countries may lack the resources necessary to prevent such outbreaks.(6) So urgency cannot be construed as a strictly necessary condition for the status of an impulse or desire as addictive.(7) He saw radical skepticism as a necessary consequence of the misery of the human condition.(8) leaving players out is a necessary part of the manager's job(9) Because the dealer may not follow through on completing and filing the necessary paperwork.(10) Killing wasn't fun or heroic; it was simply sometimes necessary for survival.(11) The necessary consequence is that there had to be a redefinition of the rights and obligations of the parents, and of those with care of children.(12) It is not a necessary consequence, or a condition, of industrialization.(13) If it is shown that the opinion actually formed is not an opinion of this character, then the necessary opinion does not exist.(14) But biodiversity is a necessary precondition for the long-term maintenance of biological resources.(15) Other disciplines and artistic representation are an inevitable and necessary part of the mix.(16) Often it's impossible for the architect of a company to make the changes necessary to ensure it survives.
(1) not necessary :: nereikalinga
(2) if necessary :: jei būtina
(3) it is necessary :: tai būtina
(4) it is not necessary :: tai nebūtina
(5) as necessary :: kaip reikia
(6) it's necessary :: tai būtina
(7) when necessary :: kai butina
(8) necessary evil :: būtinas blogis
(9) absolutely necessary :: būtina
(10) very necessary :: labai reikia
1. obligatory ::
2. requisite ::
4. compulsory ::
5. mandatory ::
6. imperative ::
8. de rigueur ::
9. essential ::
10. indispensable ::
11. vital ::
12. necessity ::
13. requirement ::
14. requisite ::
15. essential ::
1. elective ::
2. voluntary ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is that really NECESSARY
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Not NECESSARY. We know everything
there is to know about kissing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
...contained four out of the five
gedanken experiments NECESSARY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
If she needs new organs,
I'll buy any dog NECESSARY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
Oh, well, l can't see
how that would
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: necessary
Meaning and definitions of necessary, translation in Lithuanian
language for necessary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of necessary in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'necessary'
What necessary means in Lithuanian, necessary meaning
in Lithuanian, necessary
definition, examples and pronunciation
of necessary in Lithuanian language.