pagrindinis, svarbiausias, magistralinis, gerai išsivystęs, stiprusmagistralė, pagrindinis dalykas, pagrindinė dalis, atvira jūra, okeanas, gaidžių peštynės
Noun(1) any very large body of (salt(2) a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
Adjective(1) most important element(2) (of a clause, or independent(3) of force; of the greatest possible intensity
(1) I told him not to touch the main , and to let go the port jib sheet and haul it in starboard side.(2) The only way out is the one and only main gate.(3) Gravel pits along the Hudson Bay coast were the third main environmental concern.(4) If you have any questions about the location of the gas main , call your gas company.(5) Demand was depressed in the main consuming countries last year, so prices should be falling.(6) Inside, the main living area is open plan, with the sitting room separated from the kitchen by an archway.(7) the main thing is to keep calm(8) The main TV networks have lost a third of their audience over the past twenty years.(9) His main distinguishing feature was the single black eye patch thrown across his left eye.(10) Last week saw the main parties fighting to win the battle of the box.(11) what main did you have?(12) They appear to have settled chiefly in the north and center of the main island.(13) They said nothing more on the short walk back to the main open area where tables had now been set up.(14) The main importance of writing is that it provides good evidence.(15) The third main thrust of the mission, is to measure the radiation environment around the red planet.(16) With the forthcoming London mayoral elections in June, the three main candidates have thrown their hats into the ring.
(1) main course :: Pagrindinis patiekalas
(2) main character :: Pagrindinis veikėjas
(3) main menu :: Pagrindinis meniu
(4) main idea :: Pagrindinė mintis
(5) the main :: Pagrindinis
(6) main dish :: Pagrindinis patiekalas
(7) main clause :: Pagrindinis punktas
(8) main square :: Pagrindinė aikštė
(9) main street :: Pagrindinė gatvė
(10) main road :: Pagrindinis kelias
1. principal ::
2. master ::
3. independent ::
4. pipe ::
5. briny ::
main, mainer, mainers, mainly, mains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-Main entrance clear.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
And in red the MAIN arteries.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
I suspect he's the MAIN reason
you weren't slaughtered in your crib.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
No, I stayed off the MAIN streets
and kept checking, so...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
We need access
to the MAIN control panel.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: main
Meaning and definitions of main, translation in Lithuanian
language for main with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of main in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'main'
What main means in Lithuanian, main meaning
in Lithuanian, main
definition, examples and pronunciation
of main in Lithuanian language.