veiksnys, faktorius, koeficientas, aplinkybė, daugiklis, agentas, valdytojas, komisionieriusskaidyti daugikliais
Noun(1) anything that contributes causally to a result(2) an abstract part of something(3) one of two or more integers that can be exactly divided into another integer(4) a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission(5) any of the numbers (or symbols(6) an independent variable in statistics(7) (genetics
Verb(1) resolve into factors(2) be a contributing factor(3) consider as relevant when making a decision
(1) The result will be a factor in his decision making.(2) she worked fast, conscious of the time factor(3) Supplying a blood coagulation factor through transfusion is the main treatment for the disease.(4) Some scientists believe that a chronic shortage of dietary calcium is a contributing factor in developing osteoporosis.(5) high sun protection factor(6) However, on hearing evidence and viewing a security video taken at the scene, she said the restraint used had been a contributory factor in his death.(7) Take the maximum draw weight of the bow required and multiply this by a factor of 5.(8) The small sample size was obviously a confounding factor in interpreting the results.(9) The National Safety Council says faulty vehicles are a contributory factor in just 1% of road accidents.(10) The micropipette diameter was also measured, and the value multiplied by a factor of 0.92.(11) Here, the change often seemed to be proportional to the molecular weight of the solute multiplied by a factor of two, three or four.(12) It is the factor who then receives payment from the importer.(13) Similarly, family and friends of students have been considered an influential factor in choosing an agriculture major.(14) his legal problems were not a factor in his decision(15) She stresses that all mini-melon lines are the result of natural breeding and that genetics is probably the biggest factor in her results.(16) The safety campaigners point out that speed is a contributory factor in more than 1,100 deaths on Britain's roads every year.
(1) form factor :: formos koeficientas
(2) factor of production :: gamybos faktorius
(3) scale factor :: masteli
(4) key factor :: Pagrindinis veiksnys
(5) risk factor :: rizikos faktorius
(6) growth factor :: augimo faktoriaus
(7) load factor :: apkrovos koeficientas
(8) safety factor :: saugos veiksnys
(9) power factor :: galios faktorius
(10) impact factor :: poveikio koeficientas
1. element ::
2. broker ::
3. ingredient ::
4. gene ::
5. divisor ::
factor, factored, factorial, factorials, factoring, factors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You wouldn't be doing this, the
names, if Mike were still a FACTOR.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
...by the same FACTOR
as an ounce of alcohol.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Is that a relevant FACTOR?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
But seriously, even if I disregard
the Uncle Carl FACTOR...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Amy, I was off by
a FACTOR of 10,000.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: factor
Meaning and definitions of factor, translation in Lithuanian
language for factor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of factor in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'factor'
What factor means in Lithuanian, factor meaning
in Lithuanian, factor
definition, examples and pronunciation
of factor in Lithuanian language.