virėjas, kulinaras, kokasvirti, gaminti, išvirti, kepti, gaminti valgį, fabrikuoti, padirbti, patiekti, taisyti
virėjasvirtivirimasvirėjaiišankstinį apdorojimą Kulinarijaapvirtiprecookingprecooks
Noun(1) someone who cooks food(2) English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779
Verb(1) prepare a hot meal(2) prepare for eating by applying heat(3) transform and make suitable for consumption by heating(4) tamper, with the purpose of deception(5) transform by heating
(1) a short order cook(2) Or, a cook might prepare ├ö├ç├┐fried corn,├ö├ç├û by cutting the grains off of the cob and creaming them in a skillet.(3) the band used to get up on the bandstand and really cook(4) Many whole-grain pastas cook more quickly than semolina pasta, so check label directions and taste the pasta often as it cooks.(5) The solution, food columnist Amy M. Topel suggests in The Green Guide, is to cook tomatoes down to their essence in a paste, so that all through the winter you can add their tangy goodness to pasta sauce, soups, stews and even vinaigrettes.(6) Pat always eats on board and even has a full-time cook to prepare the finest food on his salubrious floating residence.(7) I told you I could cook(8) Johnny, who was a professional cook , prepared a roast calf and served it with his ever so special mashed potato-gravy sauce.(9) shall I cook dinner tonight?(10) The cook prepared a small bag of food for the girl's journey; she tied it to her travel sack.(11) They produce much of their own food, cook their own meals, and do their own laundry.(12) Susan was a school cook(13) I'm a good cook(14) I'm not going to eat something a cook prepares if she doesn't taste it first.(15) In addition to the pre-packaged food, a cook prepares a selection of three hot buffet style meals and one salad daily.(16) In an ideal world, she said, everyone would prepare and cook their own meals without much salt and fat.
(1) to cook :: virti
(2) pastry cook :: Pasztetnik
(3) cook up :: sugalvoti
(4) cook book :: receptų knyga
(5) slow cook :: lėtai virėjas
(6) head cook :: vadovas virėjas
(7) chief cook :: vyriausiasis virėjas
(8) cook-room :: virėjas kambarių
(9) cook rice :: virėjas ryžių
1. chef ::
2. prepare ::
3. falsify ::
4. happening ::
5. fake ::
6. make ::
cook, cooked, cooking, cooks, precook, precooked, precooking, precooks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the COOK killed the King's son,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Can you COOK Walter's formula?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
We have to COOK.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
So, what you need to do
is go back to your lab
and get on with the COOK.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: cook
Meaning and definitions of cook, translation in Lithuanian
language for cook with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cook in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cook'
What cook means in Lithuanian, cook meaning
in Lithuanian, cook
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cook in Lithuanian language.