konsoliduoti, įtvirtinti, sustiprinti, stiprinti, sutvirtinti, sujungti, suvienyti, tvirtinti, įsitvirtinti, sutvirtėti, kietėti, tvirtėti
Verb(1) unite into one(2) make firm or secure; strengthen(3) bring together into a single whole or system(4) form into a solid mass or whole(5) make or form into a solid or hardened mass
(1) In my opinion, your country has enormous potential to build and consolidate an outstanding position as a European and international tourist destination.(2) Within the disputed border region, military forces from the neighboring state continue to consolidate their positions.(3) To avoid such an outcome, an attacker may resort to an ├ö├ç├┐operational pause├ö├ç├û to consolidate his position before continuing the attack.(4) The department has previously hired different advertising and media agencies for separate campaigns, but will now consolidate its account.(5) There he made preparations for his first attempts to consolidate purified platinum powder into a solid plug and to hammer it into a metallic ingot.(6) the first phase of the project is to consolidate the outside walls(7) Leaders hate to be thwarted; it is in the nature of power to consolidate itself.(8) As imperialist globalisation tries to consolidate its power the world over, building a mass anti-imperialist women's movement is more important than ever.(9) As he continues to consolidate his position in the world of entertainment, his tricks are still breathtaking and dramatic.(10) My spouse and I used to have the three accounts set up, but decided to consolidate to one account.(11) The 1911 Copyright Act served to consolidate existing common law and legislation and brought within the copyright fold the right to perform a creative work.(12) Companies with subsidiaries in several countries will normally consolidate their accounts in the home country, bringing together accounting statements in a variety of currencies.(13) The UK has world-class neuroscience, and this Centre would consolidate the UK's position as a global leader.(14) One option being considered is to consolidate Chippenham and Malmesbury's sorting offices into a single, purpose built facility in Chippenham.(15) These measures bring together, update and consolidate EU food and feed legislation.(16) As he looks ahead to the history books, however, he seems to realize that hard power alone will not consolidate his position.
(1) game console :: Žaidimų konsolė
(2) games console :: Žaidimų konsolė
(3) console oneself :: guostis
(4) video game console :: Vaizdo žaidimų konsolė
(5) console table :: konsolė lentelė
(6) control console :: valdymo konsolė
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: consolidate
Meaning and definitions of consolidate, translation in Lithuanian
language for consolidate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of consolidate in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'consolidate'
What consolidate means in Lithuanian, consolidate meaning
in Lithuanian, consolidate
definition, examples and pronunciation
of consolidate in Lithuanian language.