susivienyti, suaugti, susijungti, vienytis, jungtis, susilieti
Verb(1) mix together different elements(2) fuse or cause to grow together
(1) Pragmatists try to coalesce the quest for truth and the quest for justification by trotting out what Williams labels ├ö├ç├┐the indistinguishability argument├ö├ç├û.(2) I shall try and coalesce my thoughts into something readable as soon as I can think of something.(3) Immediately popular, it helped to coalesce people around the movement.(4) I don't know how to coalesce my observations into a coherent picture.(5) There were different elements, of course; but somehow these individual elements seemed to coalesce into one whole.(6) to help coalesce the community, they established an office(7) Action was taken in an expeditious manner before the public could become sufficiently informed to coalesce any opposition or provide a comprehensive debate.(8) The total effect is cumulative, incremental, until all the elements coalesce in a unique kind of theatrical gravity.(9) The left needs to coalesce its resources around direct legal action against the right.(10) his idea served to coalesce all that happened into one connected whole(11) the separate details coalesce to form a single body of scientific thought(12) ├ö├ç├┐This is a big opportunity to coalesce many different functions that currently exist and get to a high standard of training across the board,├ö├ç├û said Jones.(13) He stops for a moment, maybe trying to coalesce his thoughts, then tries again.(14) Simply put, they coalesce disparate dance movements into a tasty pop-dance package - feel free to enjoy.(15) A Pakistan-mediated power-sharing arrangement failed to coalesce the competing parties into a national government.(16) As work in feminist bioethics coalesces , several key objectives are becoming discernible.
(1) coal mine :: anglies kasyklos
(2) coal mining :: angliakasybos
(3) coal tar :: akmens anglių deguto
(4) coal mines :: anglies kasyklos
(5) coal miner :: anglies Miner
(6) burning coal :: dega anglis
(7) steam coal :: dujinės akmens anglies
(8) bituminous coal :: bituminių akmens anglių
(9) coal seam :: anglies siūlės
(10) coking coal :: kokso anglių
Tags for the entry 'coalesce'
What coalesce means in Lithuanian, coalesce meaning
in Lithuanian, coalesce
definition, examples and pronunciation
of coalesce in Lithuanian language.