pasirinkti, rinktis, išsirinkti, parinkti, išrinkti, rinkti, apsispręsti, atrinkti, norėti, patikti, išrankioti, išskirti, optuoti
Verb(1) pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives(2) select as an alternative over another(3) see fit or proper to act in a certain way; decide to act in a certain way
(1) there are many versions to choose from(2) If only one defender wishes to play then he can choose to invite his partner to defend with him.(3) do whatever you choose(4) I'll stay as long as I choose(5) Nations have always been able to choose to what degree they wish to open up to globalisation.(6) Gloria was surprised to have won the award and is still trying to decide what prize to choose .(7) choose which one you want(8) Neither will they inspire our most talented people to choose a career in politics.(9) it's hard to choose(10) you have to choose whether you like it or not(11) Feel free to choose more or less as you see fit, but please explain why you picked them.(12) women should have the right to choose(13) choose 'Find' on the 'Tools' menu(14) He or she may decide afterwards that the marriage cannot work, and choose to leave it.(15) you can stay at home if you choose(16) now it's my turn to choose
(1) to choose :: rinktis
(2) choose wisely :: rinkis išmintingai
(3) choose between :: pasirinkti
(4) pick and choose :: pasirinkti,
(5) as you choose :: kaip jums pasirinkti
1. select ::
2. wish ::
3. prefer ::
1. decline ::
2. refuse ::
3. reject ::
choose, chooses, choosing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...so that I could CHOOSE whether I wanted
to accept the covenant of secret-keeping.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
I'll CHOOSE a dozen men to stay
and guard the queen and the princess.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
What? You're going to make me
CHOOSE between the woman I love
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
I CHOOSE you.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Why should I let
that old ferret CHOOSE my bride for me?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: choose
Meaning and definitions of choose, translation in Lithuanian
language for choose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of choose in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'choose'
What choose means in Lithuanian, choose meaning
in Lithuanian, choose
definition, examples and pronunciation
of choose in Lithuanian language.