skrynia, dėžė, krūtinės ląsta, kasa, iždas, fondas
Noun(1) the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates(2) box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy(3) the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen(4) furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
(1) He pulled out one of the grenade magazines form his chest storage unit and aimed the launcher.(2) I need a chest of drawers, or a storage chest ; just a smallish one, because my clothes are taking over the bedroom floor.(3) Once surgery was complete, a catheter was placed in the intercostal space before the chest was closed.(4) the medicine chest(5) She went to a small chest in the corner, it held their medicine supplies.(6) the university chest(7) In fact there appears to be no cuts whatsoever on the body except for the chest and stomach.(8) I took out the oak chest from under my bed again and opened it once more.(9) Anna moved in front of him and crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow curious of what he was laughing at.(10) Give each person a small box with a lid, like a shoebox or a keepsake chest .(11) Gabriel removed his shirt, and I kissed his neck, his chest , his stomach, over and over again.(12) During a chest X-ray, your body is placed between an X-ray camera and a piece of X-ray film.(13) Kylie stubbornly folded her arms in front of her chest and leaned her head back against the seat of the car.(14) The water slowly went up to my knees, to my stomach, to my chest , to my neck.(15) Her warmth pressed against him, along his thighs, his stomach, his chest , his arms.(16) Her eyes wander up from his chest , to his neck, his jaw line, and to his eyes.
(1) chest of drawers :: komoda
(2) treasure chest :: lobių skrynia
(3) chest pain :: krūtinės skausmas
(4) medicine chest :: vaistai
(5) chest hair :: krūtinės plaukai
(6) ice chest :: ledo krūtinės
(7) chest tightness :: krūtinės veržimas
(8) chest size :: krūtinės dydis
(9) flat chest :: plokščia krūtinė
(10) chest wall :: krūtinės ląstos
1. breast ::
2. bust ::
3. box ::
4. thorax ::
5. bureau ::
chest, chested, chester, chestful, chestfuls, chests, chesty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No man should be forced to emblazon
his CHEST with a Bengal tiger...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
and he started pressing on my brother's CHEST
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
to get it through
his CHEST plate,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
I'm gonna stab my friend
in the CHEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
or with a bullet in his CHEST."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: chest
Meaning and definitions of chest, translation in Lithuanian
language for chest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chest in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'chest'
What chest means in Lithuanian, chest meaning
in Lithuanian, chest
definition, examples and pronunciation
of chest in Lithuanian language.