nukreipti, kasti kanalą, leisti kanalu, prasigraužti, daryti įkartaskanalas, sąsiauris, vaga, informacijos kanalas, kaneliūra, nutekėjimas, griovelis, išdroža
Noun(1) a path over which electrical signals can pass(2) a passage for water (or other fluids(3) a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion, as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record(4) a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies(5) (often plural(6) a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance(7) a television station and its programs(8) a way of selling a company's product either directly or via distributors
Verb(1) transmit or serve as the medium for transmission(2) direct the flow of(3) send from one person or place to another
(1) This is defined by the voltage on which drain current begins to flow through the channel of the transistor at an ON state.(2) The Minister was very supportive and has opened an ongoing channel of communication with us.(3) Thus banks now have excess funds as they are reluctant to channel money into the high-risk real sector, that owes a massive amount of bad debts to the banks.(4) many countries channel their aid through charities(5) The present channel is 3m deep and larger vessels can only enter the harbour in suitable tides.(6) Trapped, they chose to paddle three miles down the coast to Waimea, where they hoped the deep-water bay would provide a navigable channel .(7) There was the sense that the programme had simply stepped out of line with the channel 's public service broadcasting remit.(8) They are excavating on both sides of the M62, cutting a diversion channel so the canal go under the motorway bridge without disrupting traffic above.(9) The Navy concluded that the presence of the whales in an ocean channel with calm water, which amplifies sound, caused the sonar to damage their ears.(10) It will mirror the other segments and include two more water vessels and cascades, one more water channel , one more lawn and one more plant bed.(11) the river is confined in a narrow channel(12) It's multiple channel so you can select a genre of music you like.(13) The city is crossed from east to west by the Rio Mapocho, which passes through an artificial stone channel 40m wide spanned by several bridges.(14) buoys marked the safe limits of the channel(15) And MTV pledges to make stars out of some aspiring African musicians, as it launches its first pan-African channel .(16) Around me the water was moving slowly through the channel towards the fjord.
(1) distribution channel :: paskirstymo kanalas
(2) television channel :: televizijos kanalas
(3) single channel :: vieno kanalo
(4) news channel :: naujienų kanalas
(5) channel of distribution :: kanalas pasiskirstymo
(6) marketing channel :: rinkodaros kanalas
(7) channel iron :: kanalas geležies
(8) green channel :: žalia kanalas
(9) communication channel :: ryšio kanalo
2. duct ::
3. use ::
5. groove ::
6. television channel ::
7. line ::
8. distribution channel ::
9. transmission channel ::
10. hollow out ::
11. convey ::
13. transport ::
14. conduct ::
channel, channeled, channeling, channelization, channelize, channelizes, channelling, channels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and the East coast feed of the
Disney Channel on 290.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
You seem to be implying a back CHANNEL
between me and Penny...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
- Weathergirl on Channel Two?
- That's the one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
"No one uses CHANNEL eight, thank you!"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
...they shouldn't have started
a sci-fi CHANNEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: channel
Meaning and definitions of channel, translation in Lithuanian
language for channel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of channel in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'channel'
What channel means in Lithuanian, channel meaning
in Lithuanian, channel
definition, examples and pronunciation
of channel in Lithuanian language.