sulenkti, lankstyti, sulinkti, lenkti, palenkti, pasilenkti, linkti, išlinkti, susilenkti, lankstytis, nulenkti, išsilenkti, išriesti, išraityti, išlenkti, iškrypti, iškreipti, išgaubti, nukreipti, krypti, pakrypti, palinkti, lenktis, suriesti, sukreivinti, riestis, riesti, perlinkti, perkreipti, svirti, pariestialkūnė, posūkis, išlinkimas, vingis, sulenkimas, lenkimas, mazgas, išlinkis, lankstas, lankas, išlenkimas, įlinkimas, užuolanka, sulinkimas, įlinkis, ringė, pasisukimas, palenkimas, pakrypimas, iškrypimas, išlanka, kilpa
Noun(1) a circular segment of a curve(2) movement that causes the formation of a curve(3) curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.(4) an angular or rounded shape made by folding(5) a town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range(6) diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
Verb(1) form a curve(2) change direction(3) cause (a plastic object(4) bend one's back forward from the waist on down(5) turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest(6) bend a joint
(1) With your upper arms locked in position, bend your elbows to bring the bar toward your forehead.(2) There's a bend in the right frame rail near the front, and the lunette is a bit bent.(3) Today's accelerators use quadrupole magnets to bend the flight paths of relativistic electrons towards a converging point.(4) As she rounded the bend in the path, she saw a man standing in the middle of the clearing.(5) Something bothersome about this particular image is the way in which the bend alternates direction to become a bend sinister.(6) And by tradition, the chief may often be compelled to bend to such wishes.(7) They rounded a bend in the path and could now see a river up ahead.(8) But then the path would bend , and there it would be again, closer.(9) An effective law reflects the will of the society; society does not, outside of a police state, easily bend to the will of the law.(10) The Chancellor promised to listen but, crucially, not to bend to such protests.(11) Her beauty, intelligence, and talent made her well-respected in her tribe, and made her father likely to bend to her will.(12) Would they bend to her willful forces and persuasion?(13) Even the palm trees bend at a picture-postcard angle.(14) This device of a fountain appears in the arms of the family, where six wells, which form the source of the River Stour appear with a bend on the shield.(15) Roxanne tells him that he is now her servant, and must bend to her will.(16) I wasn't going too fast but probably faster than conditions warrant, for you never really know what's round the next bend in the road.
(1) bend over :: pasilenkti
(2) to bend :: sulenkti
(3) bend down :: kniubti
(4) sharp bend :: SHARP Bend
(5) round the bend :: išprotėjęs
(6) pitch bend :: pikio lenkimo
(7) bend back :: lošti
(8) bend forward :: susilenkite
(9) bend the rules :: lenkimo taisykles
(10) hairpin bend :: staigus kelio posūkis
1. curve ::
3. crimp ::
4. crook ::
5. curve ::
6. turn ::
7. stoop ::
8. mold ::
9. flex ::
10. turn away ::
1. unbend ::
bend, bendable, bender, benders, bending, bends, bendy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Bend the knee and join me.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
But don't go looking
for me to BEND the knee
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
And BEND the knee.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
So, I assume, my lord,
you're here to BEND the knee.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
You can always BEND my ear, right?
l mean, if you ever need to talk,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: bend
Meaning and definitions of bend, translation in Lithuanian
language for bend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bend in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bend'
What bend means in Lithuanian, bend meaning
in Lithuanian, bend
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bend in Lithuanian language.