pasirodyti, atrodyti, būti, atsirasti, dalyvauti, stoti, rastis, rodytis, išeiti, figūruoti, kalbėti teisme, būti išleistam, atlikti vaidmenį, vaidentis
Verb(1) give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect(2) come into sight or view(3) be issued or published(4) seem to be true, probable, or apparent(5) come into being or existence, or appear on the scene(6) appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.(7) present oneself formally, as before a (judicial
(1) she didn't want to appear to be eavesdropping(2) wounded soldiers started to appear from early morning(3) Acre and acres of comment will appear in every major newspaper and virtually all of the literary blogs: see blogroll to your right.(4) At least two men who appear to have arrived and left by car were involved in the incident just before 8.30 pm.(5) The spares sales may eventually appear , but most likely it'll only be enough to pay for the next round of development.(6) From this point on, our two big stars don't appear on screen together much.(7) Also, as a tip, your visible text should appear as close to the top of your HTML code as possible.(8) It should be remembered, however, that the legal conditions now in existence did not appear out of the blue.(9) The three men watched as the first flecks of frost began to appear on the still figure.(10) So, trapped in the musty atmosphere of planet earth, they appear clumsy and fragile.(11) sit up and appear interested(12) You can't expect a diamond to appear and just offer itself.(13) Most markets feature many opportunities to appear on local broadcast programs.(14) he didn't want to appear a fool(15) The first applicant has the necessary leave of the Court to appear for the second applicant.(16) Many of the Indian participants will be doing their homework before they appear on the show, producers predict.
(1) to appear :: pasirodyti
(2) appear to :: atrodo,
(3) appear to be :: atrodo kad
(4) failure to appear :: neatvykimas į teismą
(5) appear in court :: atvykti į teismą
(6) appear suddenly :: atgriūti
(7) appear again :: vėl atsiras
(8) appear on the market :: pasirodyti rinkoje
1. become visible ::
2. be revealed ::
3. arrive ::
4. seem to be ::
5. become available ::
6. perform ::
7. come out ::
8. seem ::
9. come along ::
1. clear ::
2. disappear ::
3. dissolve ::
4. evaporate ::
5. fade ::
6. vanish ::
appear, appeared, appearing, appears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but you APPEAR to be
redefining those terms entirely.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
Now, when did the symptoms
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
You know how when you see
prime numbers, they APPEAR red,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Well, we APPEAR
to have reached an impasse...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Prodigies APPEAR in the oddest of places.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Lithuanian Dictionary: appear
Meaning and definitions of appear, translation in Lithuanian
language for appear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of appear in Lithuanian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'appear'
What appear means in Lithuanian, appear meaning
in Lithuanian, appear
definition, examples and pronunciation
of appear in Lithuanian language.